We are looking for a new People Manager who is enthusiastic about working with creative people!
The ideal candidate is a strong networker + motivator + initiator.
Revolvia People Manager is responsible for building a sustainable growth for a creative team that consists of, designers, advertisers and software developers.
No easy task! But sounds fun, yeah?
Basic tasks for the People Manager are;
- Managing hiring processes, talent networking and keeping the talent pool up to date
- Founding a solid employee relationship system
- On boarding, training & career guidance
- Accommodating a team culture in line with the company culture
- Performance management and HR analytics
- Building and managing a strong team motivation and loyalty program
- Designing and executing a team voice campaign for both internal and external communication
- Min. bachelor’s degree on relevant fields
- Min. 3 years of experience in HR
- Experience in digital agencies is a plus
- Strong personal, verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills, enthusiasm for creativity
- Fluency in English
- Experience in working with international teams and clients
- Strong business acumen with project execution skills
- To sum up, to be a Revolutionist!
Are you there? Give it a try…